TUSCALOOSA, AL — In a major gaffe, CBS accidentally displayed a graphic, in the final moments of the LSU-Alabama football game, showing how a 3-loss Alabama team could still make the playoff.
- Ohio State forced to vacate all wins.
- Ed Orgeron fired and LSU suspended from post-season play after it was discovered he forced LSU players to smoke two packs of cigarettes a day so they “sounded more manly”.
- Dabo Swinney has sudden change of heart, joins Seminary and Clemson loses remaining games.
- Penn State loses to Minnesota.
- Discovered that Oregon and Utah play in the Pac-12.
CBS has denied any Alabama bias, following the gaffe, in a short statement, “We just want to ensure we’re prepared just in case there’s any possible way we can get Alabama back — I mean, to account for all possible, reasonable playoff scenarios.”
Gary Danielson has come out in support of the graphic, “Totally possible.”